Demonstrated our Board and District’s commitment to solid fiscal stewardship and accountability by
- Completion of our 2002 bond projects on time and within budget
- Prudent investment of remaining funds to provide completion of additional school site facilities projects (parking lot repaving at high schools and junior highs)
- Refunding the same 2002 bonds to provide our $18.4 million in property tax bill savings to demonstrate our responsibility with our public dollars.
- Supporting our district’s on time budget submissions and interim reports to ensure that Fremont Unified maintains a Positive certification.
- Directing board policies to ensure maintenance of clean audits of district finances.
- Preserving positive certification of district budget by maintaining reserves.